- I’m around about early to mid twenties.
- I was born in a small English village to a family with very strong Irish heritage. This and the kids at school have greatly confused my sense of national identity.
- I went to a certain college which is part of the University of London. I no longer live there but it has irreparably changed how I think about things, because…
- I was one of the senior editors of its’ Magazine.
- I was a student of English Literature, which involves a lot of thinking.
- Most people I know are scientific or operationally minded in some way, (with a few notable exceptions), which I am happy to say somewhat counterbalances what might be expected from an “arts” student.
Lastly, I have very recently departed that restive yet polite island for a work stint in Copenhagen, which is going to be the bulk of topics in the revival of this site.